Who we are
At Cobrainer, we are developing a revolutionary, fast and intuitive way for people and organizations to find and connect with the relevant expertise needed to drive their ideas and projects.
To build our market presence, Cobrainer is building up a field sales team for Europe to bring our world-class expertise management solution to our world-class large-enterprise customers.
As a Sales Executive, you will have a full account and revenue responsibility, manage complex sales relationships with some of the largest enterprise customers and still understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. As Cobrainer is a cutting-edge Machine Learning solution you will get to work with some of the best technology experts there and you will represent that deep expertise as the face to the customer. At the same time, you and your team need to help our customers apply our technology with a high-value-impact into their specific processes and use cases, resulting in strong ROI metrics. In your role, you will be the customer-facing beach-head in building the next great enterprise software company.
This vacancy is aimed to be filled at the earliest possible date.
In your role
- You will be responsible for successful sales cycles around prominent strategic enterprise prospects that are looking to implement next-generation expertise management solutions for their entire workforce and help them understand the Cobrainer approach and the Cobrainer differentiation.
- You will thoroughly qualify business opportunities and drive sales engagements through the MEDDIC methodology to ensure optimized results of invested time.
- You will qualify customers in and out based on their challenges, our solutions and their willingness to partner with a growing software company.
- You will build a sustainable network that includes partners, integrators, and analysts to help evangelize the Cobrainer approach.
- You will build sustainable relationships with our prospects and customers. Understand their requirements and represent them to our Software Development Team, Machine Learning Team, Support Team and Executive Team to help us understand their needs and build a world-class software.
What we value
- You have a minimum of 5 years outstanding proven sales track record in the area of enterprise analytics, enterprise resources planning, human capital management, or project management software solutions.
- You have genuine passion and understanding around enterprise software and how next-generation machine learning solutions can transform the workplace.
- You love to work with people – be it business or tech backgrounds – and to help with advice and action.
- You have a proven ability to effectively form, lead and inspire highly talented virtual account teams, including partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- You have to be an expert in navigating and establishing high-impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially c-level) in large corporate customers environments.
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers and virtual teams succeed.
What Cobrainer offers you
- Maximum freedom, responsibility, ownership, and trust to drive your industry relationships and enterprise partners.
- An existing strong customer network that is actively supporting us in further driving our market presence and open to sharing their experience in implementing our solution.
- Excellent commission-based compensation packages and 30 vacation days.
- We’re driven by expertise and we invest in yours, which means the Cobrainer subsidises language courses, conferences, and training.
- Great colleagues with whom you can climb mountains, river-raft, and jump down canyons.
- Spacious office in central Munich (5-minute cab ride to the train station; 25-minute cab-ride to the airport) and barista quality coffee.