Who we are
At Cobrainer, we envision a fast and intuitive way for people and organizations to find and connect with relevant expertise needed to drive their ideas and projects. To make this a reality, our engineers develop software that analyzes large public and private data sets in order to extract expertise information and display it in a clean and intuitive way to the every-day user.
In your role
Cobrainer is looking for a highly motivated working student with strong interest in data science and machine learning. You will be working with our analytics team, developing new methods for our recommendation services. You will get the chance to gain experience with state-of-the-art approaches and evaluate them on different data sets as well as develop your own data analysis, machine learning and recommendation pipelines.
What we value
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s program in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar study area
- You are highly motivated and able to work independently
- You have strong coding skills in Python or Java
- You have an analytical mind-set
- Good understanding of statistics and linear algebra
- You are curious to improve your tech-skills on real problems
What Cobrainer offers you
- We‘re driven by expertise and we invest in yours!
- A happy, challenging and inspiring place to work
- Responsibility, ownership, and time to drive your own ideas
- Trainings, conferences and peer-to-peer learning
- Weekly get-togethers, quarterly team retreats and other fun activities
- Spacious office in central Munich and free barista quality coffee