Who we are
At Cobrainer, we are developing a revolutionary, fast and intuitive way for people and organisations to find and connect employees for talent management, learning, and project collaboration. To accelerate our fast growing market presence, Cobrainer is building its sales organisation for Europe to bring our world-class expertise intelligence solution to our large-enterprise customers.
As a Technical Pre-Sales Solution Executive, you will work together closely with our Enterprise Sales Executives to address all technical aspects of closing a deal. This touches system integration, architecture fit, data integration, data protection, IT and network security. As Cobrainer is a cutting-edge Machine Learning solution you will be at the interface between Cobrainer’s engineering team and our customers’ IT organisation, providing world-class service and communication. This often means, that you will help the enterprise IT Org ‘break ground’ in terms of integrating an ML tool into their IT landscape.
In a tight-knit team with the Enterprise Sales Executive you are the customer-facing beach-head in building the next great enterprise software company.
This vacancy is aimed to be filled at the earliest possible date.
In your role
You will be the technical evangelist both for machine learning methods in general and the minute details of the Cobrainer technology.
You will be fully responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, working and collaborating directly on site with the customer’s teams.
You will screen and technically assess new customers, their proposed data sources, make judgement calls and devise suitable archictures.
You will describe in detail the technical aspects of the Cobrainer software to our customers and help them solve all IT and IT security related questions in preparation for implementation.
You will develop the technical integration game plan unique to every customer and support the Cobrainer engineering/ETL team as well as integration partners.
You will break down the complex IT landscape reality of large enterprise clients into simple diagrams and whiteboard sketches.
Your German and English knowledge proficiency is at an intermediate level (B2 or above)#
You are a team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and expanding environment and who’s daily business is to communicate at very different layers of abstraction – from the C-level to the IT organisation.
You will build the foundation for sustainable and long-lasting relationships with our prospects and customers, understand their requirements and represent them to our Software Development Team, Machine Learning Team, Support Team and Executive Team to help us understand their needs and build a world-class software.
What we value
- You have a minimum of four years outstanding proven track record as a pre-sales engineer or solution architect in the area of machine learning, enterprise analytics, enterprise resources planning, human capital management, or project management software solutions.
- You have a genuine passion and understanding around enterprise software and system architecture and how next generation machine learning solutions can live within the enterprise reality
- You love to work with people, be it business or tech backgrounds, and to help with advice and action.
- You have a proven ability to effectively guide and inspire customers and partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- You are an expert in navigating and establishing high-impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially c-level) in large corporate customers environments.
- You have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers succeed.
What Cobrainer offers you
- Maximum freedom, responsibility, ownership, and trust to drive your industry relationships and enterprise partners.
- An existing strong customer network that is actively supporting us in further driving our market presence and open to sharing their experience in implementing our solution.
- Excellent commission-based compensation packages and 30 vacation days.
- We are driven by expertise and we invest in yours, which means the Cobrainer subsidises language courses, conferences, and trainings.
- Great colleagues with whom you can climb mountains, river-raft, and jump down canyons.